Roll, roll, roll, rollerskates

21:15



I've been looking for those rollerskates for a long time, and now I have a pair of my own! I bought them today and I immediately wanted to try them. So we drove to my grandmother's house. Next to her house, there's a paved road where there is almost no trafficA road where I could test my roller skills without too many prying eyes.

I used to be a whiz at inline skating, but this was a bit more difficult. My father was laughing and said to me that when he would have roller skates, he'd flashes me by. I'd like to see that! Meanwhile, I keep on practicing and hopefully I become a roller magician.



You Might Also Like

2 fijne reacties

  1. I love skating, but never had success! hahaha
    Good luck, hope you can blog and congratulations :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Ik vind het leuk dat je de tijd neemt om een reactie neer te schrijven.