Another milestone

17:34

The 26th of June this year was a milestone in my life. That was the day that I officially graduated as a pre-school teacher! I am now ready to teach children from 2,5 to 6 years 'how to'. How to write their name, how to draw a dinosaur, how to make cookies, how to hold a book, how to stack blocks and many more of those how to's.

Being a pre-school teacher is a very exciting and rewarding job. You can get so much affection from a little child and the look in their eyes when they learned something new from you is priceless.

So after that milestone, I'm now finding myself on a crossroad in my life. I do not know where to go next. One road is leading to the job market that is not very promising for a starting teacher, another one is leading to college and one another one I'm heading for another year abroad.

Time will tell I think ;)

“I see myself at crossroads in my life, mapless, lacking bits of knowledge - then, the moon breaks through, lights up the path before me...”
John Geddes, A familiar rain 

 

You Might Also Like

0 fijne reacties

Ik vind het leuk dat je de tijd neemt om een reactie neer te schrijven.