Thrifting | I went thrifting #2

23:01

Today I went thrifting again! I went to a fleamarket in a town nearby and in my own town!
Yes, it's true, I'm a little addicted to fleamarkets! Sometimes I just buy some dress that is way to big for me but then I edit it at home and with some help from my mom I make it my dream dress.

I have a lot of those dream dresses, tops and skirts in my closet now, but I also have a lot of material that is ready to be sewn. 

I always end up with a custom made piece of clothing ;)

But now enough about my fleamarket addiction. Below you can see the things that I scored today!




Handbag - 1 euro
Detail

Turquoise top - 5 euro

Detail

Mustard yellow belt - 2 euro




You Might Also Like

0 fijne reacties

Ik vind het leuk dat je de tijd neemt om een reactie neer te schrijven.