Instamonth - october

00:10




Last month, I kinda rediscovered Instagram so I snapped alot of them. I have this app for quite some months now but I didn't use it that much. Now I'm having fun capturing every little moment and sheltering them with a filter.

Every month I'm going to make a "instamonth" post where I will show you all of my instagrams that I made the past month. If you want you can follow me @rayalammens.

This is how my month looked like through my iPhone.

 
I was reading a book about how to make your own cosmetics // Feeding the very gready ducks


I went thrifting and I bought this turquoise blouse, you can see it here // I made my very first, homemade cosmetics, excited!


Getting ready to party, wearing one of my favourite dresses // Baking cookies!



Our belgian football team is playing its way to Brazil and my boyfriend is cheering // My sisters dog being very very cute.


Found a caterpillar wandering around // Official graduation, we already have our diploma but our school keeps on celebrating



 Went thrifting again and bought this beauty // A very funny quote that I saw in a Flow magazine 

Worry dolls that I bought // Homemade soap, still an experiment


 
 So sweet messages from my family, they only send 'ok'. At least, I get a kiss from some of them.



As you can see I had a busy and fun month. I'm busy with all kinds of things.

You Might Also Like

0 fijne reacties

Ik vind het leuk dat je de tijd neemt om een reactie neer te schrijven.