October photo challenge 25 - 31

00:17

These are the last, the last of a-picture-every-day, the last of a month in pictures.

25. decoration// This is a very old and very decorated clock.

26. leaf// It's autumn so the leaves are turning yellow, red and orange.This is a beautiful yellow one that I found.


27. hidden// I was folding my sisters laundry and then this guy came around. You have to look twice to find him ;)

28. shape// Don't ask me what shape this is but I think it is a nice one. This is a DIY-project of mine.

29. starts with "H"// hat! This is a very funny hat. It's pink with a crocodiles snout.

30. soft// It's a cream that I made, and of course it's a soft one!


31. i wore..// not a halloween costume. I had a party but it wasn't halloween themed so this is what I wore. There is a little bit of halloween in it because of the orange!


That's all folks. This was the october photo challenge of 2013. I enjoyed it and will do it again another month when I find another interesting challenge.



You Might Also Like

1 fijne reacties

Ik vind het leuk dat je de tijd neemt om een reactie neer te schrijven.