Sounds that soothe

01:24

Senses. We have 5. Taste, sight, hearing, touch and smell.

I'm a person who is very sensory oriented. When I hear a song, it can remind me of a passed event. When I see a face I remember that face for quite a long time.

Sounds and visuals are very important to me and they can trigger different emotions. I have some daily sounds that really soothe me.


http://nl.123rf.com/photo_11670333_doodle-stijl-retro-microfoon-van-radio-of-communicatie-illustratie.html

You Might Also Like

2 fijne reacties

  1. Leuk artikel! Mijn belangrijkste zintuig is toch mijn reukzin. Als ik bijvoorbeeld een geur ruik, kan mij dat zo aan iets of iemand doen herinneren. Echt bizar!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Haha leuk artikel ! Ik denk dat ik ook wel iets heb met sounds en muziek. Btw ik volg je terug !!
    liefs, sara

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Ik vind het leuk dat je de tijd neemt om een reactie neer te schrijven.