Instamonth - november 2013

23:20


November flew by in the blink of an eye! I can't believe how fast a month can pass by. We're december already, a month that's all about winter and holidays. I did a lot in november, take a look!


My boyfriend and I enjoyed a homemade Gin Tonic // I bought myself a real moschino belt at the fleamarket, score!


I'm taking an online Photoshop course and this was my first try, three doggies // I looooove ferrero rocher, my guilty pleasure


I went thriftshopping, my favorite thing to do in weekends // Icecream, my boyfriend and the fireplace, what more do I need?


I bought a special kind of tea, at first it looks like a little and dry ball of grass. Once you put water over it, it turns into a beautiful flower and it tastes good too // My boyfriend bought new shoes and the day after I bought new ones too


I saw a car with eyelashes on the steet // Capri-Sun, sweet!


My boyfriend and I made cocktails together and drank it, of course, at the fireplace // I passed at a gas station and saw these nice golden chairs. Instant queen feeling right there


It's getting really cold so I already got my mittens out of the closet // Not much after that it started snowing, those mittens came in handy!


I made the first snowball this winter, verrrry cold // My sister and I made our first homemade Thai food, it tasted good!


My best friend and I went to Ikea and we found these adorable hand puppets // Romantic walk through the park


It's been a long time since I last got one of these, Double Dip. Yummy!

Next time the instamonth post will probably be filled with the joy of holidays! Be prepared for christmas trees, lights and presents!

You Might Also Like

1 fijne reacties

  1. Wat een lieve foto van jou en je vriend! Ode aan cocktails <3 En huh, hier (nog) geen sneeuw gezien! En dat gephotoshopte fotootje (duh) ziet er cool uit, goed gedaan! :) Precies een hele toffe, drukke maand gehad!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Ik vind het leuk dat je de tijd neemt om een reactie neer te schrijven.